- Polymer coated metal casing decorated with an acrylic front panel. Thanks to the modern design the unit can seamlessly blend with most interior design. Heat and sound insulation is provided with 10 mm cellular synthetic rubber layer. The front panel ensures convenient access for filter maintenance and has a lock for extra security. The unit has two ø 100 mm inlet and outlet spigots for fresh air intake and stale air extraction outside. The third ø 100 mm spigot (included) can be additionally fitted to the unit to connect an exhaust air duct from the bathroom.
- The units feature efficient electronically commutated (ЕС) motors with external rotor and impellers with forward curved blades. The state-of-the-art motor design offers the very best energy efficiency performance. EC motors are distinguished with high performance and totally controllable speed range. In addition to that the efficiency of electronically commutated motors reaches very impressive levels of up to 90 %.
- The unit is equipped with supply and exhaust air dampers, which activate automatically to prevent drafts while the unit is off.
- G4 and F8 panel filters provide supply air filtration (PM2.5 > 75 %). To meet more stringent air purity requirements a F8 filter can be replaced with an H13 (PM2.5 > 95 %) or F8 Carbon (purchased separately).
- G4 panel filter provides extract air filtration.
- MICRA 100 ERV WiFi units are equipped with a counter-flow heat exchanger with an enthalpy membrane.
- In the cold season the extract air heat and moisture are transferred to the supply air stream through the enthalpy membrane reducing the heat losses from ventilation.
- Warm season, the heat and moisture of the ambient air is transferred to the exhaust air stream through the enthalpy membrane in the warm season. This allows for a considerable reduction of the supply air temperature and humidity, which reduces operation load for the air conditioners.
- The unit is equipped with a control panel
- The remote control is supplied as standard
- Wi-Fi communication
- Controlled by Android or iOS smartphone or tablet
1. Turning unit on/off
2. Speed selection
3. Increasing temperature set point for the re-heater (available for the models with a re-heater)
4. Turning re-heater on/off (available for the models with a re-heater)
5. Decreasing temperature set point for the re-heater (available for the models with a re-heater)
6. Turning timer on/off
7. Activation/deactivation of the scheduled operation mode
- Speed changeover
- Filter replacement indication
- Alarm indication
- Speed setting
- Weekly schedule
- Each space requiring ventilation is equipped with one or several MICRA 100 WiFi units.
- A single unit is capable to ensure efficient ventilation in spaces with floor area up to 100 m2.
- MICRA 100 ERV WiFi units can be upgraded with a bathroom exhaust air duct. To enable such a configuration the units can be additionally equipped with the optional ø 100 mm spigot (supplied as standard).