- Supply and exhaust ventilation systems for commercial, office and other public or industrial premises.
- EC motors applied in VKM fans reduce energy demand by about 35 % and ensure high aerodynamic performance and low noise level.
- Such characteristics are of special importance for ventilation of public premises as banks, supermarkets, restaurants, hotels, installation close to residential buildings and for domestic application, e.g. ventilation of private pools.
- EC motors enable integration of several fans into a unified networks and their centralized control.
- The steel casing ensures reliable operation of the fan in case of its outside installation.
- The fan are designed for connection to Ø 200 mm air ducts.
- The fan casing is made of polymer coated steel.
- New technologies for manufacture of the fan components let attain the total casing air tightness.
- The impellers with backward curved blades are powered with a high efficient electronically commutated (EC) direct current motor with external rotor.
- As of today, such motor type is the most advanced solution for energy saving.
- EC motors are featured by high performance and the best speed controllable range.
- Premium efficiency reaching up to 90 % is the absolute advantage of electronically commutated motors.
- The motors are equipped with ball bearings for longer service life of the fan (40 000 hours).
- For precise features, safe operation and low noise, each turbine is dynamically balanced while assembly.
- Motor ingress protection rating IP44.
- The fan is controlled with the external control signal 0-10 V (air flow control as a function of temperature, pressure, smoke conditions and other parameters).
- Should the control value get changed, the EC motor adjusts its speed and the fan boosts as much air flow to the ventilation system as required.
- Maximum speed of the fan does not depend on the current frequency and it can operate at 50 or 60 Hz mains supply.
- The fans may be integrated into the unified dispatch system.
- The respective software enables to control all the fan integrated into the system.
- The computer displays all the system parameters.
- Each fan in the system may be individually adjusted.
- The fans may be installed at any angle.
- The fixing brackets that are included into the delivery set are used to facilitate the fan mounting to the wall.
- The fan is connected to power mains through the external terminal box.