Filters is the applicability in a variety of industries thanks to the standard sizes compatible with the pocket filters.
AIR CONDITIONING: Installation inside conditioning units for residential, tertiary and industrial sectors.
INDUSTRIAL: Filtration of micro dusts, rubber and plastic fumes, fumes in general, welding fumes (such as ferrous metals, precious metals, control panels) with a maximum concentration of 20 mg/m.
HOSPITAL: Control of aerodynamic contamination for hospital rooms, white rooms, outpatient clinics, waiting rooms.
FOOD SOLUTIONS: Control of air contamination during food processing.
Electrostatic filtration systems are already widely used and tested in civil and industrial environments. Based on the phenomenon of electrostatic precipitation, this type of filtration is characterized by:
1. Very high filtration efficiency, with yields greater than 99%.
2. Contemporary abatement of microorganisms such as bacteria, yeasts, molds and germs.
3. Reliable pressure drop through the filter.
4. The life cycle of the filters is equal to the useful life of the entire unit, with minimal maintenance requirements.
5. Very high level of product reliability.
This allows for a quick recovery of the higher initial investment compared to a traditional filtration system, such as the pocket type, thanks to the reduction in electric consumption of the ventilation sections, as the pressure drop is very low and maintenance costs extremely low since it is not necessary to periodically replace the filters.
Plants characteristics with Electrostatic precipitators (electrostatic filters):
• high efficiency, on the top of E class filtration according to EN 1822 (E10 – E11) till to 2 m/s of speed velocity on the electronic filter;
• low costant pressure drop, compared to the pocket filters currently in use;
• maximum performance linearity (efficiency, pressure drop) during the operative life;
• maximum extension of the operative life (high load capacity in terms of weight of retained pollutants).
These are the basic features, to which is added an extremely important plus: an efficient anti fungal and antibacterial action, in order to avoid the proliferation of bacteria colonies and mold in certain favourable conditions of temperature and humidity, often encountered in typical treatment plants air. For these reasons, and in order to reduce environmental impact, Expansion Electronic has implemented a retrofit’s action that allows you to replace the normal mechanical filters with those of new electrostatic generation one. The advantages are mainly two:
– The lower energy consumption, “energy saving” given by the lower pressure drop and then the re-sizing of existing ventilation fan systems. Thanks to this action is guaranteed a good reduction in CO2 emissions.
– A considerable reduction of the amount of non-recyclable material.