- The new VENTS TT Silent-M EC duct fan series is provided with a special noise-insulated casing which ensures silent operation and excellent aerodynamic characteristics.
- Compatible with Ø100 up to Ø315 mm air ducts.
- The VENTS TT Silent-M EC fans combine the versatility and outstanding performance of both axial and centrifugal fans producing a powerful air flow and high pressure while retaining the signature energy-efficiency and response of EC motors.
- Several fans can be integrated into a single computer-controlled system with sensor feedback combined with speed control across the entire dynamic range.
- Application: Combined supply and exhaust ventilation systems of various commercial and industrial spaces with stringent noise requirements (such as libraries, conference halls, classrooms, kindergarten playrooms etc.).
- The external casing is made of steel with a polymer coating.
- The internal casing perforations conduct sound waves and direct them at the noise-absorbing material at a specific angle.
- Noise and heat insulation is ensured by a mineral wool layer 50 mm in thickness.
- Wideband noise control is achieved by means of special casing perforation and the use of noise-absorbing material.
- The inner casing and the impeller are made of durable high-quality plastic.
- Conical impellers with specially profiled blades help boost angular velocity of the air flow resulting in higher pressure and air capacity compared to the conventional designs.
- The combination of a diffuser, a specially designed impeller and flow straightener vanes at the fan outlet allow for an optimum flow distribution to achieve high capacity and increased air pressure without generating excessive noise.
- The fan casing is equipped with an external water-tight terminal box for electrical connections.
- The fans feature high-efficiency electronically commutated (EC) direct current motors.
- These state-of-the-art units offer excellent energy efficiency.
- EC motors combine high performance and optimum control across the entire speed range.
- The performance efficiency of the electronically commutated motors reaches 90 %.
- The fans are controlled by means of a 0-10 V control signal while the performance regulation is based on the feedback from the temperature, smoke and other sensors as well as other vital parameter settings.
- As the control signal changes the EC fan adjusts the speed to supply the exact amount of air required by the ventilation system.
- The maximum fan speed does not depend on the electric mains frequency enabling compatibility with both 50 Hz and 60 Hz networks.
- The fans can be easily combined into a single computer-controlled network.
- Special software allows for precise control over the operating parameters of the network units.
- All the system parameters can be monitored from a computer screen allowing to program operating parameters for each fan on the network individually.
- The fans are designed to be used with round air ducts.
- The fan casing has mounting brackets for convenient installation onto the floor, walls or ceiling.
- The ducts can be fitted at any angle relative to the fan axis.
- Make sure to provide sufficient maintenance access during fan installation.
- Electrical connection and installation must be performed in accordance with the instruction manual and the electrical connections diagram applied to the terminal box.
- A single system may have several fans installed in parallel to boost the output capacity or in series to boost the working pressure.